With WaterSaver Rewards, it pays to be a WaterSaver — literally! Earn points every time you go to a SAWS-approved conservation event or program, then cash them in for coupons to use toward plants, mulch, garden tools, rain barrels, and more. Joining is simple and free!
How It Works
How to Earn Points
Qualifying activities are assigned one to three reward points corresponding to the time or effort the activity requires. You can earn a maximum of seven points in a calendar year to earn up to $150 in coupons. Coupons are automatically emailed to the email address provided during sign-up. The coupon values ($30, $50 and $70) correspond to the number of points you have earned.
Points earned in one year do not carry over to the next year; your account will reset each year. (You do not need to reapply every year.) Clearing point totals annually allows you to earn coupons every year.
More than one adult per household may have their own WaterSaver Rewards card, but all points are awarded on an individual basis and may not be transferred to another person. Your rewards member number is your mobile phone number. Limit one membership per unique mobile number.
About the Rewards
Your WaterSaver Rewards points will be awarded within two weeks after you have attended an approved event. Rewards coupons will be emailed to the address on file. Coupons expire 180 days after the date of issue and cannot be re-issued; open the coupon link when you receive the coupon and take note of the expiration date.
Coupons can be used at participating local retailers toward a variety of water-conserving materials* including:
*Fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides and rocks are not eligible items.
View Participating Retailers
WaterSaver Rewards coupons can be redeemed at the following participating retailers:
The Fine Print
- Points earned in each year expire Dec. 31 of that year.
- WaterSaver Rewards memberships are limited to up to four permanent residents at the address of the associated residential water account, with a limit of one coupon of each amount per person, per year. Members must be 18 or older.
- All coupons expire 180 days after they are issued; they will not be reissued.
- Coupons must be used at participating vendors.
- Rain barrel supplies may be limited.
- Some SAWS-sponsored activities may limit the number of participants on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Program availability may be subject to budget limitations.
- To view your current year Rewards classes and coupons, login online to your SAWS service account and click on the Rebates & Rewards button in the main navigation menu. Please allow up to 10 business days for processing after a Rewards-eligible event.