Shut-off Valve Rebate
Speed matters when a pipe break or leak threatens to damage your home. Install a new water shut-off valve with help from a licensed plumber and get a $100 SAWS Rebate.
How It Works
Minimize Water Damage
Quickly cut off water to your home with a customer shut-off valve before a burst pipe or leak causes extensive damage. Get up to a $100 credit on your SAWS water bill.
To qualify, your customer-owned shut-off valve must be a new installation, not a replacement, and located near the meter to cut off all flow to the property.
Ensure that your licensed plumber installs a ball valve and a valve box for your new shut-off.
Gate valves are not permitted for this rebate.
The Fine Print
- You must be a SAWS residential water customer. Limit one rebate per household.
- The shut-off valve must be a new installation after March 16, 2022. Replacement valves are not eligible.
- A licensed plumber must install a ball valve and valve box. No gate valves allowed for this rebate.
- This offer is limited to the first 2,000 qualified customers that submit a complete application.
- SAWS does not in any way endorse or promote or guarantee the work of any plumbing company. Due diligence in hiring a plumber is the sole responsibility of the SAWS customer. SAWS is not responsible for damages caused by the plumber.
- Maximum rebate amount is $100 or the amount paid for the service as shown on the receipt, whichever is lower.
- The rebate is in the form of a credit on your water bill and may take 6-8 weeks after approval.
- Program availability may be subject to budget limitations.
- Additional program requirements may be found in the rebate agreement and FAQ.